About this item
- Compact structure, high-lift, noiseless, non-pollution, complete electrical protecting controller device.
- The controller protects the pump from frequent start up in low light conditions, overheating & running dry.
- Low water level sensors & tank full sensor inputs are available (sensors not included) so the pumping system can be fully automated: With sensors installed, the pump will switch off if the header tank is full or if the water source has fallen below the pump intake.
- Unit can be setup to pump whenever the sun is shining with a simple bridging of 2 terminals
- Automatic restart when water returns to the well or when the motor temperature returns to the safety range.
- The pump controller drives the high efficiency brushless DC pump motor, utilising the latest Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to ensure maximum flow is delivered under all light conditions.
Input Power: 400W
Voltage: 36V DC Max Flow: 1600L/H
Max Head: 80M
Outlet: 3/4 inch
Outline: 3 inch/75mm
Motor: BLDC Motor,Oil-filled
DC Pump Motor Materials: Stainless Steel
Outlet Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Pump Boby: AISI 304 SS
Helical Rotor: AISI 304 SS
Package Size: 52*33*15cm
Solar Pump Controller Protection Features
Electronic monitoring gives the controller the capability to monitor the system and automatically shut down in the event of:
Dry well conditions – with low level switch
Bound pump – with auto-reversing torque.
High Voltage Surge
Low Input Voltage
Open motor circuit
1pcs Solar Submersible Water Pump
1pcs Solar Pump Controller
2pcs minimum 400Watt solar panels with cables and connectors